2015年3月3日星期二

Entry #2

I went to shoot on site on the 28th of February.
Since the site of my original plan had been demonised last year. I had to go to the backup site. 
The backup site is a abandoned mental institution located in Salem. 



According to Wikipedia, the Fairview Training Center was established in 1908. It was a state run facility dedicated to people with developmental disabilities. The training center was closed down on March 1, 2000.
From my research, I learnt that the site had been used as the field set for the movie Population: 2.
Unlike the film crew, I don't have the access to any of the buildings in the training center, which significantly limited my choices. I had to change the script of the story to match with the footages. I might have to abandon or at least alter my previous movie story.
The weather was good that day so I was really lucky to obtain a large portion of the footages I needs. The rest will have to depend on my editing.
Plans for next week is to develop another story, processing the raw footages, and to start building up the website.

没有评论:

发表评论