2015年2月22日星期日

Proposal and initial thought for my capstone project

For my capstone project, I am going to make a mocked website for a fake independent horror movie project. The idea was the compromise I have to make because the lack of equipments and programming ability. My original idea was to create a cross-media project associated with the AR (Augmented Reality) technology, which became a trendy subject in the recent creative industry. project. My finalized idea kept a portion of the original idea, and I will be focusing on my specialties.

The project includes an interactive website, two short edited video and generated content. The goal of my capstone project is to demonstrate learning outcomes as an EART student. The final project will include 45% of its content from the mass communication department, 25% of the content from the computer science department, and the rest of the content from art and visual design department. 

My project is set to be a mocked website for an independent horror movie. I will make the website from scratch. I will also script and produce the "trailer" and the "found footage". In addition, some edited audios might be added as well as supporting of the content. I will also composed some simple music pieces as the background music. The goal of the website is to imitate semi-real horror film propaganda, similar to the Blair witch project.

没有评论:

发表评论